Monday, July 23, 2018

Medical Exam Tomorrow

I slept for a while tonight before waking up around 1am.  I have a medical examination tomorrow for my SS disability.  It's south -- way south Kansas City.  I'm dreading the drive, but hopefully something good will come of it.

This past week, I had my SS disability hearing.  I can only say that I did my best at trying to explain my situation with pain, insomnia, and the inability to work properly.  My hands, feet, stomach, and back and my stamina are all terribly inadequate.  My sleep is not a good sleep.  I tried to take a nap this afternoon because my stomach was upset.  I dozed for about 5 minutes before the phone rang and woke me completely and jangled my nerves.  I couldn't settle back down and gave up and got back up.  Ate some cheese and crackers and that seemed to quiet my stomach down, at least.

I'm going to try to get some more sleep so I can get down to the exam safely later today, as it's almost 4am.

Ugh.

No comments: